Challenge Constitution 2022
1. All teams will compete in the same challenge AFTER the days prescribed workout
2. Each member of the winning team will be awarded 3pts.
3. The winning team will then select 2 people from the losing teams to compete head to head.
4. The winner of the head to head challenge will receive 3pts.
5. The loser of the head to head challenge will receive 1pt.
6. The winner of the head to head challenge will pick the order teams will compete in for the upcoming week.
7. Coach Mahoney will be designing the challenge for each week. (He is open to suggestions)
8. Each member of each team must compete in the weekly challenge (unless otherwise designated by Coach Mahoney)
9. If any members are missing, there will be some form a penalty based on Coach Mahoney's discretion. The penalty will include any combination of the following: adjustments to time, team members having to compete extra "legs" of the competition, the team's order in the day being changed, the team getting an automatic "loss" of the weekly challenge. The severity of the penalty will increase based on the volume of team members missing and if their absence was excused or unexcused. (An excused absence must occur at least 8 hours prior to the next training session.)
10. A person can only lose 2 head to head challenges before they can no longer compete in head to head challenges. (They can still compete in the team challenges).
11. The total points at the end of the year will be used to rank each member of the training crew. Those rankings will dictate the seeding of our NCAA style playoff structure. If there is a tie in points, the person with better attendance will be given a better seed.
12. Teams will be drafted by the team captains (designated by Coach Mahoney)
13. If new people join Advanced Training after the teams have been selected, those people will be added to existing teams based on Coach Mahoney's discretion.
14. The team with the belt must bring the belt to each challenge. If the belt is not present, a penalty will be given to the team that forgot to bring the belt (similar to that of a team missing a team member).
15. Coach Mahoney can change these rules at any time.