1. Anything goes except 1RM max for bench, deadlift, squat and clean
2. Challenge must be done after the day's prescribed exercise.
3. Challenge title holder has the right to deny any challenge. However, only three challenges can be denied before the title must be given up. The title then goes back into a pool for anyone to win (including the challenge holder). The 3 denials will only reset after the challenge holder has lost or given up his belt.
4. The loser of a challenge must wait for three other challenges before making another challenge.
5. If a person's challenge is denied, they must wait for three other challenges before making another challenge.
6. No person can make the same challenge two times in a row.
7. No person can use the same challenge on the same person more than 2 times.
8. No person can use the same challenge more than 3 times.
9. No challenge can be done two times in a row.
10. No challenge can be done more than four times.
11. No challenge can be used against the same person more than three times.
12. When the challenge title is in the pool, the challenge is at Coach Mahoney's discretion.
13. Only one challenge can be executed per training session.
14. There can only be one challenger and one challenge holder per challenge.
15. A tie will be settled by repeating the event again.
16. The person with the most soft points cannot challenge the challenger holder.
17. If you are the challenge holder and you miss a lift, you lose the belt. The belt will go into a pool and you cannot compete for it.
18. If you are the challenge holder and you are late, you lose the belt. The belt will go into a pool and you can compete for it.
19. Coach Mahoney must be present during the challenge.
20. Coach Mahoney, and only Coach Mahoney, can change these rules at any time.